1. REGULAR : Do not turn away from whom?
2. 2 PART : What if the SALT loses its SALTINESS?
3. FTV : Blessed // are you when people...
4. 5 PART : What if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you?
5. REFERENCE: According to Matthew 5:6, Blessed are who?
6. REGULAR : Do not swear at all by heaven why?
1. The one who wants to BORROW from you (Matthew 5:42 )
2. How can it be made SALTY again, It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and TRAMPLED by men (Matthew 5:13 )
3. ...insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. (Matthew 5:11-12 )
4. *Leave your gift there in front of the altar. First *go and *be reconciled to your brother; them *come and *offer your gift (Matthew 5:23-24 )
5. Those who hunger and thirst for righteousness.
6. For it is God's throne (Matthew 5:34 )