How are you feeling this week? Confident in your studying? If you can answer all of these questions without looking at the answers (and without looking at your Bible), that is a good sign. If not, crack open the book, turn up the volume on the MP3s, and get to work! :-)
1. 2 PART : Who left their nets and followed him?
2. REFERENCE: According to Matthew 4:2, He was hungry when?
3. FTV : Jesus answered, // "It is written:"...
4. SITUATION: Who said it? To whom? When? What was the response? - "Come, follow me, and I will make you fishers of men."
5. REGULAR : You will not strike what?
6. REGULAR : Who (was) teaching in their synagogues?
7. REGULAR : They were casting a net into the lake why?
1. They (they - two brothers, Simon called Peter and his brother Andrew) (Matthew 4:20 )
2. After fasting forty days and forty nights.
3. "Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God." (Matthew 4:04 )
4. As Jesus was walking BESIDE the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers, Simon called Peter and his brother Andrew. (They were casting a net into the lake, for they were fishermen.) Jesus said. . . At once they left their nets and followed him. (Matthew 4:18-20 )
5. Your foot against a stone (Matthew 4:06 )
6. Jesus (Matthew 4:23
7. For they were fishermen (they/two brothers, Simon called Peter and his brother Andrew) (Matthew 4:18 )