The current forecast calls for snow beginning sometime between 9 AM and 3 PM, and continuing through Wednesday morning! The coaches are keeping a close eye on things, and will let you know if practice gets cancelled. Cancellations would be posted here and on the church facebook page, as well as sent via e-mail.
We hope to see you tonight. If not, remember we will NOT be stopping but will continue onto Acts 20 and quiz on both chapters next week.