1. REGULAR : Who saw their faith?
2. SITUATION: Who said it? Why? To whom? - "Why do you entertain evil thoughts in your hearts?"
3. REFERENCE: According to Matthew 9:13, I have not come why?
4. REGULAR : Who came to him when he had gone indoors?
5. FTV : When he // saw the crowds,…
6. 2 PART : Who need a DOCTOR?
1. Jesus (Matthew 9:02 )
2. Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said (their/some of the teachers of the law who said to themselves, "This fellow is BLASPHEMING!") -- to some of the teachers of the law (Matthew 9:03-04 )
3. To call the righteous (but sinners). 5:17
4. The blind men (Matthew 9:28 )
5. …he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. (Matthew 9:36 )
6. Not the HEALTHY, but the sick (Matthew 9:12 )